Be a better public speaker, learn a new language, take a computer class or build a better resume! Check out all of our specialty adult services!
- Little Elm Toastmasters: If you would like to improve your communication or leadership skills, Little Elm Toastmasters meets on the first, second and fourth Thursday nights from 7:00 p.m. - 8:15 p.m. To register visit: Little Elm Toastmasters or call 214-975-0430.
- Movies @ Your Library: On the 1st Friday night of the month, we'll host movies for grown ups at 6 PM. Check our event calendar for other title information.
- Resume Maker: Resume Maker is a premium resume builder which includes:
Resume and Letter Guide - a step by step guide with suggested phrases that will enable you to save your work in a variety of formats.
Interview and Salary Tips - common interview questions, what employers want to know, salary information.
Job Search Tools - search for jobs, complete forms, attach resumes.
Create your account to save your work and preferences.
- Federal Student Aid: For new and continuing students. Click here and scroll down for information.
- Additional services include public fax, copier, color copier, scanner, and tax forms.
- Computer Classes: Computer Classes for Spring 2014 are finished. The Little Elm Library will be having more classes in the Fall, but no definite schedule has been set yet. For further questions, you can visit the library, call or email: KAnderson@littleelm.org.