Be a better public speaker, learn a new language, take a computer class or build a better resume! Check out all of our specialty adult services!
- Little Elm Toastmasters: If you would like to improve your communication or leadership skills, Little Elm Toastmasters meets on the first, second and fourth Thursday nights from 7:00 p.m. - 8:15 p.m. To register visit: Little Elm Toastmasters or call 214-975-0430.
- 3D Printer now available to the public: If you can imagine it, we can make it for you! Patrons can design things on Google Sketchup or 3Dtin.com, save it as an STL file on a flashdrive and we can print a plastic model of it on our Da Vinci 3D Printer. Ask at the Front Desk and we can give you further details on the length of time needed to print out the item and the cost of the final product.
- Resume Maker: Resume Maker is a premium resume builder which includes:
Resume and Letter Guide - a step by step guide with suggested phrases that will enable you to save your work in a variety of formats.
Interview and Salary Tips - common interview questions, what employers want to know, salary information.
Job Search Tools - search for jobs, complete forms, attach resumes.
Create your account to save your work and preferences.
- Federal Student Aid: For new and continuing students. Click here and scroll down for information.
- Additional services include public fax, copier, color copier, scanner, and tax forms.
- Computer Classes: Fall 2015 Computer Classes are here! Class listings are as follows:
Computer Basics- Sept. 3rd and Oct 22nd, Microsoft Word- Sept. 10th and Oct. 29th, Microsoft Excel- Sept. 17th and Nov. 5th, Microsoft PowerPoint- Sept. 24th and Nov. 12th, General Microsoft Office Suite- Oct. 1st and Nov. 19th,
Microsoft Outlook- Oct. 8th and Dec. 3rd,
Tablets & Devices/General Questions- Oct. 15th and Dec. 10th.
These class dates and listings are also here on the library calendar.
You can sign up at the Library's front desk or call 214-975-0430. For further questions, you can visit the library, call or email: KAnderson@littleelm.org.