Be a better public speaker, learn a new language, take a computer class or build a better resume! Check out all of our specialty adult services!
- Little Elm Toastmasters: If you would like to improve your communication or leadership skills, Little Elm Toastmasters meets on the first, second and fourth Thursday nights from 7:00 p.m. - 8:15 p.m. To register visit: Little Elm Toastmasters or call 214-975-0430.
- Movies @ Your Library: On the 1st Friday night of the month, we'll host movies for grown ups at 6 PM. Check our event calendar for other title information.
- Resume Maker: Resume Maker is a premium resume builder which includes:
Resume and Letter Guide - a step by step guide with suggested phrases that will enable you to save your work in a variety of formats.
Interview and Salary Tips - common interview questions, what employers want to know, salary information.
Job Search Tools - search for jobs, complete forms, attach resumes.
Create your account to save your work and preferences.
- Federal Student Aid: For new and continuing students. Click here and scroll down for information.
- Additional services include public fax, copier, color copier, scanner, and tax forms.
- Computer Classes: The new Computer Classes for Fall 2014 are here. All classes will be on Monday nights from 6-7 P.M. in the Computer Lab Section of the Library. Intro. to Computers: Sept. 15th and Oct. 27th. Microsoft Word: Sept. 22nd and Nov. 3rd. Microsoft Excel: Sept. 28th and Nov. 10th. Microsoft PowerPoint: Oct. 6th and Nov. 17th. Microsoft Outlook: Oct. 13th and Nov. 24th. Chromebook: Oct. 20th and Dec. 1st. You can sign up at the Library's front desk or call 214-975-0430. For further questions, you can visit the library, call or email: KAnderson@littleelm.org.