Be a better public speaker, learn a new language, take a computer class or build a better resume! Check out all of our specialty adult services!
- Little Elm Toastmasters: If you would like to improve your communication or leadership skills, Little Elm Toastmasters meets on the second and fourth Thursday of each month from 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. To register visit: Little Elm Toastmasters or call 214-975-0430.
- 3D Printer now available to the public: If you can imagine it, we can make it for you! Design your creations with Google Sketchup or 3Dtin.com and save your work on a flash drive as an STL file. We will then print a plastic model of it on our Da Vinci 3D Printer. Ask at the Front Desk and we can give you further details on the length of time needed to print out the item and the cost of the final product.
- Resume Maker: Resume Maker is a premium resume builder which includes:
Resume and Letter Guide - a step by step guide with suggested phrases that will enable you to save your work in a variety of formats.
Interview and Salary Tips - common interview questions, what employers want to know, salary information.
Job Search Tools - search for jobs, complete forms, attach resumes.
Create your account to save your work and preferences.
- Federal Student Aid: For new and continuing students. Click here and scroll down for information.
- Additional services include public fax, copier, color copier and scanning.
Computer Classes: The Computer Classes for Spring 2017 are Here! Computer Classes will be held on Monday nights, from 6-7 PM, and are free to attend.
- Beginning Computers: Jan. 30th and March 13th
- Microsoft Word: Feb. 6th and March 20th
- Microsoft Excel: Feb. 13th and March 27th
- Microsoft PowerPoint: Feb. 20th and April 3rd
- General Microsoft: Feb. 27th and April 10th
- General Questions: March 6th and April 17th